Please review the following information before proceeding to the application.
- Experience an amazing 15-day cultural immersion trip to Nairobi, Kenya
- Dates: January 3, 2019 to January 18, 2019 – dates subject to change +/- 1 day
- Notable excursions: Maasai Mara National Reserve, Great Rift Valley, Mombasa
1. SUBMIT AN ONLINE APPLICATION
- Be sure that you are ready to complete your application and pay the necessary deposit (if applicable) as you will not be able to save your application
2. PAY A DEPOSIT
- A $1,500 deposit (payable by credit/debit card; or mail a check to: P.O. Box 1735, Sebastopol, CA 95473) is required at the time of application in order to hold space for you, and will be applied toward the program fee. Please note: If you choose to mail a check, your space will not be confirmed until after CHI processes your check. Space is limited and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
For the 2019 Education Ambassador Program, the fee is $4,900.
The following items are included in the program fee:
- Roundtrip airfare – to and from San Francisco International Airport and Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi
- Housing and accommodations during the program
- Three meals a day
- Excursions and other field trips
- Medical and other insurance
- 24/7 program support